Thursday, April 8, 2010

L'oreal's New Go 360 Clean Facewash


Hello everyone, today I'm going to review L'oreal's new face wash, L'oreal's Go 360 Clean . (Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog were purchased with my own money, all opinions are my own.) I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised by this product. At only $5.99 + tax from Target, It is a wonderful alternative to those expensive department store brands. This product comes with a built in scrublet, with short rubber bristles that are very gentle, yet effective, whilst cleansing the face. My pores were noticably smaller after the first use, and I really noticed how clean my skin looked afterwards. I have dry/normal skin, and found that my noise was completely oil-free, but my face still felt moisturized. I do not have sensitive skin, but from my experience the formula should be gentle enough for any skin type. Also, this product is gentle enough to use in the morning and at night. I hope you enjoyed this review! Please comment with your opinions on this product. Also, I think my next YouTube video will be "Makeup for Almond-Shaped Eyes", which should be going up on Friday or Saturday, and maybe a collective haul from Sephora, Coastal Scents, Target, Walgreens, etc.? Tell me what you think.
Check out my YouTube page.
Email Me: makeupbypepper@gmail.com
Twitter Me: MakeupByPepper
And keep checking back on my blog! Love y'all! Mwahh!
Remember: The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye, but found in the heart.<3
Pepper-

No comments:

Post a Comment